Author Events for
Everything Is Borrowed
Everything Is Borrowed
- [More to come!]
- 5/13/2018: Interview on the radio show/podcast Life Elsewhere, hosted by Norman B.
- 5/18/2018: Interview on the podcast Give and Take, hosted by Scott Jones. Scroll to Episode 103.
- 5/25/2018: Interview on WYBC/Yale Radio with Brainard Carey
- 7/8/2018: Interview on The Virtual Memories Show, hosted by Gil Roth, http://chimeraobscura.com/vm/episode-277-nathaniel-popkin
- 5/10/2018, 7:30 p.m.: Free Library of Philadelphia, Parkway Central Branch, 1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103; with Mary Morris, author of Gateway to the Moon.
- 5/29/2018, 6:00 p.m.: Penn Book Center, 130 S. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/174160443242301/
- 6/7/2018, 7:00 p.m.: Main Point Books, 116 N. Wayne Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087
- 6/11/2018, 6:00 p.m.: "This Must Be the Place" reading series, Dear Mama Coffee, 308 E. 109th Street, New York, NY 19087
- 6/22/2018, 8:00-10:00 p.m.: Author cabaret sponsored by Open Book Bookstore, with Robin Black, Tom McAllister, Stephanie Feldman, and other authors, at the Elkins Park Train Station Arts Venue, 7876 Spring Ave., Elkins Park, PA 19027. $10.00 admission.
- 9/20/2018, 7:00 p.m.: Narberth Bookshop, 221 Haverford Avenue, Narberth, PA 19072
- 9/30/2018, 1:30 p.m.: The Milford Readers and Writers Festival, 114 East Catherine Street, Milford, PA 18337. Nathaniel will be "Under the Tent."
- 10/10/2018, 1:30 p.m.: Fall for the Book Festival, George Mason University, 4400 University Drive, Fairfax, Virginia 22030; with Andrea Kleine, author of Eden.
- 10/18/2018, 7:00 p.m.: Big Blue Marble Bookstore, 551 Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19119.
- 11/8/2018, 7:00 p.m.: "Creative At The Cannery" literary series at Dock Street Brewing Company, 701 S. 50th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19143, with Jos Duncan, Patrick McNeil, and Sabrina Vourvoulias.
- 2/16/2019, 3:00-4:00 p.m.: Discussion of how Nathaniel treats the constantly changing city of Philadelphia in his fiction, nonfiction, and film. Free Library of Philadelphia, Parkway Central Branch, 1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Part of "Philadelphia: The Changing City Community Day," an afternoon of programs on the city's vibrant past, present, and future.